Literary Arts Journals coordinated and supervised by Sigma Tau Delta chapters (even if they receive funding from other sources) are eligible to receive up to $500 for the Sigma Tau Delta Outstanding Literary Arts Journal Award. Journals are accepted in both print and digital format.
- The journal was produced during the previous (2021-2022) academic year.
- The journal was produced with involvement of Sigma Tau Delta chapter members in a variety of ways (submission, collection, selection, editing, and construction of the journal.)
- The journal follows the publication guidelines of the chapter’s college or university.
- The journal contains a statement that clearly describes the involvement of the chapter in the production of the journal.
- First place recipients cannot apply the following year.
- Complete the online application where you will be asked to upload a PDF of your journal.
- If the journal is a print edition, please mail two printed copies of the journal to
Sigma Tau Delta
Department of English
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
Applications due: November 7, 2021